The best jobs make you fly ✈️ Virgin Atlantic is recruiting Cabin CrewWe’re excited to be recruiting for cabin crew from all walks of life to be part of our wonderful team delivering our award-winning service based at London Heathrow. Join us on the next stage of our journey and fly across the globe – for work!
In a nutshell
Day to day
- Be responsible for the safety, security, and operational excellence onboard.
- Be working in a team alongside our experienced Cabin Crew bringing your unique personality and flair to everything you do. You’ll share our passion for delivering outstanding customer service and making lasting memories.
- Ensure that our customers’ happiness, health, and needs are your focus. Reassuring nervous flyers or helping with special assistance and medical requirements – we’ve even delivered a few babies!
- You have the right to live and work in the UK (Skilled Worker VISA sponsorship for international applicants does not apply)
- You have no live or unspent criminal convictions or cases pending
- You can swim 25 metres unaided. You will need to be able to tread water whilst putting on and manually inflating a life jacket and board a raft from the water without assistance using a rope ladder
- Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew are passionate and dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service. You must have a minimum of six months of customer service experience at the time of application.
- Due to the intensity of our training, we also ask that you have a minimum of three GSCE (A*-C or 9-4) or academic equivalent and that you are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You can reach up to 210cm high without shoes, standing on tiptoes if needed. This is the height of our overhead lockers where some emergency equipment is stowed onboard (about the height of your top kitchen cupboards if you want to practice at home)
- You’re able to get into the brace position in a 45cm high seat with your feet flat on the floor (without shoes) and comfortably secure your harness without the use of an extension seatbelt
Be yourselfOur customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic, we believe everyone can take on the world – no matter your age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion, or beliefs. We celebrate difference and everything that makes our colleagues unique by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong. To make your journey with us accessible and individual to you, we encourage you to let us know if you’d like a little extra help with your application, or if you have any individual requirements at any stage along your recruitment journey. We are here to support you, so please reach out to our team, (email@example.com) feeling confident that we’ve got your individual considerations covered.
Useful Travel links
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Train tickets - Book train tickets all over Europe. Easy to plan your next train adventure!
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!