Ryan Air is fed up with the French Air Traffic Control strikes, which are seriously disrupting air travel across Europe
French Air Traffic Control strikes have disrupted 1,000,000 passengers in 2023 to date.
Ryanair calls on the EU Commission (Ursula von der Leyen) to protect overflights and keep EU skies open during ATC strikes. Sign our petition and call on Commission President Von der Leyen to take action to protect flights from avoidable disruptions this summer.
Ryanair will submit this petition to the EU Commission at 1 million signatures and demand that they take action to protect European passengers and their families by keeping EU skies open during ATC strikes.
How French ATC Strikes Impact You:
– French Air Traffic Control strikes have disrupted 1,000,000 passengers in 2023 to date.
– Overflights (not flying to/from France) are cancelled while French flights are protected.
– France protects domestic flights using min. service law, while non-French flights are cancelled
-The EU won’t protect flights that pass over French airspace, so millions of non-French passengers face flight cancellations during repeated French ATC strikes this summer.
What The EU Must Do:
1. Protect EU overflights (under min services laws) as they do in Greece and Italy.
2. Allow Europe’s other ATCs manage flights over France during French ATC strikes.
3. Mandate that French ATC unions engage in arbitration instead of strikes.
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!