Norse Atlantic Airways is looking for First Officer B787 – Type rated and Non-type rated
Crewbase: Oslo, London, Paris
Norse Atlantic Airways is building a sustainable airline. Joining Team Norse is more than getting a job, it is all about belonging.
We are recruiting First Officers this fall for our upcoming expansion in 2024. Today, Norse Atlantic Airways is operating the Boeing 787 out of our crew bases in OSL, CDG and LGW. You will have the opportunity to be part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines.
Both type rated and non-type rated applicants are welcome to apply. If you have previously applied for a First Officer position in Norse, please update your profile by submitting a new application below.
- Hold a current Class One Medical Certificate
- Minimum 1,500 hours total flight time
- For non-type rated applicants; minimum 500 hours flight time on CS-25 aircraft or meet the requirements for ZFTT (as specified in FCL.730.A)**
- For a UK basing, hold a UK ATPL(A)* and have the right to work and reside in the United Kingdom without additional approvals
- For an EU basing, hold an EASA ATPL(A)* and have the right to work and reside in the EU without additional approvals. Completed transfer of EASA license before start of employment to either Norway, Denmark, Sweden, or Ireland
- Hold an ICAO level 5 (or greater) English Language Proficiency certificate
- Able to obtain a US C1/D crew visa prior to employment
- Have the legal right to travel unrestricted to and from all countries flown by Norse Atlantic Airways
* Applicants holding a CPL(A) with Frozen ATPL may apply if able to unfreeze and obtain an unrestricted ATPL(A).
Please observe that we will not be able to process your application if not meeting the minimum requirements above.
- The possibility of being part of a great team, working together to build one of the most exciting and sustainable new airlines
- Fly one of the most efficient and modern aircraft in the world
- Exciting route network
- Friendly and safe working environment
- Exciting career opportunities
- Permanent employment
Your cover letter
We’d like to learn more about your personality and how you align within the Norse culture. As such, please answer the following questions in your cover letter (max 200 words per question).
- Why Norse?
- If you started an airline, what culture would you like to see?
- How would you build that culture?
Deadline cover letter: 10 days after you submit your application
Please check your inbox and junk folder for emails from us (they may come from teamtailor.com). You should receive two emails immediately after you have applied. If in doubt about the validity of an email you have received, please contact Teamtailor.com chat-support.
Useful Travel links
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Train tickets - Book train tickets all over Europe. Easy to plan your next train adventure!
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!