Iberia Showcases its New In-Flight Experience in Downtown Madrid
- Espacio Iberia opens today on Velázquez Street 37
- Until 30 June, Iberia customers and the general public will be able to enjoy the Iberia on-board experience in Madrid downtown without taking a plane
- They will also learn about the history of the airline’s uniforms and will be able to try on the Teresa Helbig designs that airline employees will debut on 1 June, as well as the legendary uniforms created by Elio Berhanyer, Pertegaz, Alfredo Caral, and Adolfo Domínguez
- The event will also include activities such as show-cooking, wine, and beer tastings and a virtual reality experience, where participants will “fly” over the streets of Manhattan
- The attendees will also be able to see PhotoEspaña, a photography exhibition as part of Iberia´s initiative: Talent on Board
- To round off the event, visitors can purchase an Iberia souvenir, such as a scale model of the A350 and a replica of the handbag designed for the new uniform
- You can book your experience at espacio.iberia.com
Manuel Pertegaz1968 Pertegaz completely revolutionized the image of Iberia hostesses. Finally blue was banished, giving way to a triumphant burgundy. Pertegaz designed a dress with a certain Andalusian air. This collection of uniforms received the name of Rosa Real, the same name given to the service that began that same year with the Douglas DC-8/63 over the North Atlantic.
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!