Akasa Air is Hiring Cabin Crew – Take off with India’s youngest Airline
Our goal is to build an aviation workforce fit for the future – by offering sustainable, open and inclusive opportunities for anybody looking for a career in the industry
At Akasa Air, we are grounded in a set of values and rooted in a culture of safety and trust. We are employee centric, cost conscious and service oriented. We believe in creating a healthier work culture with mutual respect.
We have stayed true to our calling of being India’s most dependable and affordable airline, with the youngest and greenest fleet.
We have designed a gender-neutral uniform in which our teams feel both proud and comfortable as they direct their energy to ensure a warm, friendly, and efficient flying experience for all our passengers.Employee centricity and sustainability are at the core of everything that we do at Akasa Air. We are India’s first airline to have introduced custom trousers, jackets, and sneakers for our inflight crew.
Our objective is to create a safe, happy and empowered workforce. Our crew schedules go beyond regulatory requirements offering choices of work patterns that are rooted in the principles of adequate down time to meet their family commitments and lead a more balanced lifestyle.
Our growth rate enables us to offer rapid career opportunities and we lay great emphasis on recognising talent from within our organisation through a robust Internal Job Posting (IJP).
Ahead of our operations, we invested in the Akasa Air Learning Academy at Gurgaon and have continued to enhance our world class training opportunities for our fast-growing employee base.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce in every area of our business remains a core priority for us. Our inflight services community is made up of diverse backgrounds, and we welcome anyone with a genuine passion and requisite qualifications, to apply for these positions that are poised towards an accelerated growth trajectory.
To join our growing family please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interviews will be conducted online or during walk-in drives
- Once shortlisted, our team will share the recruitment offer and details for joining.
- Pre employment medicals + Drug Test
- Psychometric Test (MMPI): Reimbursed by company after joining
- Successfully clear trainings mandatory by DGCA
When you join the inflight services team at India’s youngest airline, get set to enjoy a host of benefits designed for a great work-life balance.
- Benefits during training:
- Cabin Crew Freshers – Rs. 18,000/month
- Experienced Cabin Crew – Rs. 25,000/month
- Staff travel benefits applicable during training
- Accommodation assistance provided (tie ups with guest houses)
- Contract duration: 5 years (renewable)
- Operating Base: Bengaluru
- Employee Leisure Travel – Unlimited travel on the Akasa network for yourself and 6 family members (including live-in / LGBTQ partners)
- Medical Insurance is provided
- Layover or Sustenance allowance: Rs.500 up to 10 hrs
- Deadhead allowance: Rs.350 per sector
- Creche Facility: Available for all employees
- Annual Leave Entitlement:
- 18 days paid leave
- 6 Casual and 6 Sick leaves applicable
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!