Titan Airways is recruiting for Cabin Crew at London Gatwick, with part time options available
Cabin Crew – London Gatwick Base
(Permanent contracts with part-time options available)
We are currently seeking professional individuals to be part of our team, who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer care and service.
Here at Titan Airways we recognise the importance of enabling a great work/life balance so we are delighted to be able to offer permanent part-time working opportunities for some of our Gatwick cabin crew as well as permanent full-time positions.
Our assurances to you –
- A starting salary of £22,500 plus supplements for languages if applicable. Our unique flight pay means that you receive £80.50 per duty period and whilst on duty, crew food is provided or use of the company credit card for meals and soft drinks when away on company business
- A generous holiday allowance of 45 days including Bank Holidays and associated days off
- Take advantage of the ‘My Days Off’ scheme, which allows you to protect 6 days off in the summer and 6 days in the winter too!
- Additional benefits include company pension of 6.5%, free car parking, enhanced sick pay and access to Private Medical Insurance
- You will be paid a basic salary during your initial training course of 3-4 weeks
- Part-time options are available on completion of initial training.
Our partnership provides a place for you to develop, with potential promotional opportunities. Being part of a small, tight knit base at London Gatwick, you will most certainly fly regularly with colleagues who you will know and you will never be referred to as a number.
During the summer months, you will be predominately supporting operations for our customer charter airline flying to holiday destinations in Europe. Winter will provide a variety of new experiences and a different pace of life with our ski flights, Santa’s Lapland and some winter sun destinations with minimal nights away.
- Applicants must be 18 years plus, and be within 60 minutes of Gatwick airport on a standby duty.
- To meet our exceptional standards, you will need to be a team-player, customer focused, have excellent communication skills, display flexibility and maturity and have the ability to converse with our guests at all levels.
- You must be able to swim and be able to reach 212 cm.
- Knowledge of a second European language and experience in customer service would be considered an advantage.
- We also require our crew to have exceptional personal standards, to wear our uniform with pride to promote our corporate image.
Interviews are scheduled for 13th, 21st and 31st January in the Gatwick area with successful candidates joining our team with a start date of 17th March 2024.
Incomplete applications will not be processed and this role is not available for sponsorship/work visa and freelance working.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement prior to the end date should we reach our target numbers.
We are an independent UK charter airline established in 1988, with a subsidiary office in Malta established in 2021. The Company is led by aviation experts with a wealth of knowledge and experience. Our broad customer base includes clients from some of the world’s leading companies, airlines, tour operators, sports teams, film production companies, music tour management firms, government bodies and cargo operators.
Operating globally, our work ranges from domestic mail routes to transatlantic flights, to multi-stop around the world tours. What we do changes almost daily, making the flexibility and commitment of all our staff paramount to our success and ongoing longevity.
At Titan Airways we have spent over a quarter of a century delivering everything that we promise, and more. Whilst other charter airlines have been and gone, we have continually and passionately delivered a high standard of service and punctuality to our clients, and this is the core reason why clients from around the globe come back time and time again.
Along the way, we have won industry awards and accolades, however our greatest satisfaction will always be the knowledge that we have continued to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our staff have always been the key to our success. We are operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our customers are supported around the clock by our in-house operations, management and technical teams and our flight crews, whose skill and attention to detail ensure the highest standards of care.
We are a privately owned company, with core family values where you are a known individual and actively encouraged to make a difference, whilst adding value and success to the business. Join us and work with friends not strangers!
Useful Travel links
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Train tickets - Book train tickets all over Europe. Easy to plan your next train adventure!
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!