Riyadh Air is looking Cabin Crew
Riyadh Air, headquartered in the Saudi Capital, is the new national airline that’s shaping the future of flying. It seeks to lead the aviation industry by transforming Saudi Arabia into a global aviation and trade hub – a new, digitally native airline, connecting the kingdom to more than 100 destinations. We are searching for exceptional Cabin Crew to operate our brand-new fleet of modern aircraft – and, as the face of Riyadh Air, you will take pride in delivering an industry defining guest experience.
Your foremost responsibility is the safety, security and well-being of our guests. As the face of Riyadh Air, you’ll be the person our guests will look to for help and assistance whenever they fly with us. You are responsible for providing outstanding levels of customer service which will enhance the overall guest experience at every touchpoint. Your main tasks will include assisting with boarding, in-flight services, responding to passenger inquiries and making each and every journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- You will be trained to respond effectively to any emergency situation, ensuring that safety protocols are followed, and passengers receive proper guidance.
- Before each flight, you will meticulously prepare the cabin by checking safety and service equipment, supplies and systems. You will ensure that everything is in place to provide a safe and pleasant environment for guests.
- You will assist guests with a range of services, including meal and beverage distribution, providing information about the flight, and attending to any special requests.
- In situations where conflicts or challenges arise, you handle them diplomatically and professionally, ensuring that guest safety and comfort are maintained at all times.
- You will work closely with fellow cabin crew members, the flight crew, and ground staff to ensure a seamless and efficient operation. Your teamwork contributes to the overall success of each flight.
- You will follow all Riyadh Air company policies, safety procedures, and aviation regulations to ensure the highest level of safety and operational standards.
- Define the minimum experience required as part of the job.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of one year’s experience in an aviation, retail, hospitality or a customer service role.
- You will have a positive can-do attitude, accompanied by a natural ability to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
- Minimum formal qualifications required as part of the job.
- Minimum High School Graduate (Grade 12).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and handle emergency situations effectively.
- Customer-focused mindset with a strong commitment to delivering an exceptional guest experience.
- Physical fitness and the ability to stand, walk, and perform tasks in a confined space.
- Flexibility in working irregular hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Culturally aware and reflect the Riyadh Air personality.
- Existing or previous Cabin Crew license preferable.
- Proficient in the English Language, Arabic preferable.
- Other languages would be advantageous.
- Communicates Effectively – developing and delivering multi-mode communication that conveys a clear understanding of the unique needs of different cultures.
- Teamwork & Collaboration – building partnerships and working collaboratively with others as a team to ensure we meet shared objectives.
- Customer Focus – building customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions.
- Health & Safety – applying a combination of training, skills, experience and knowledge to perform all tasks safely.
- Flexible & Adaptable – operate effectively, even when outcomes are not guaranteed, or the way forward is not clear.
The city that is already transforming the way we live is now redefining the way we fly. Riyadh Air, a brand-new chapter in the sky. The new national airline that’s shaping the future of flying.
Application deadline: 30 Sept
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!