Gulf Air is seeking Flight Attendants
The role of an International Flight Attendant is to ensure passenger safety, comfort and satisfaction. As front-line staff of the company, Flight Attendants are in critical position to project the image and culture of the Airline with the responsibility of winning customer confidence and loyalty..
- Secondary School level.
- Good English communication skills both Written and spoken.
- Experience in service industry is an advantage.
- The jobholder should have pleasant personality and manner and ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to deal with multi-cultural organizations and customers.
- Age: 21 – 30 years
- Height : Minimum 160cm
- Weight Proportionate to height
- Ability to swim Minimum 50 meters unaided
- No visible Tattoos or Scars
- One year contract renewable subject to crew performance
- Annual leave entitlement: 36 days
- Average gross salary per month USD $2,380/-
- Meal Allowances during the training
- Duty day allowances per day
- Productivity allowances per hour from sign in to sign off.
- Tax (unemployment government tax 1%)
- ID tickets on Gulf Air network
- ID tickets with partner airlines
- Ticket Benefit to the employee family members in accordance to policy
- Medical insurance
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
Airport transfer - Book your Airport Taxi transfer. Worldwide. Easy and enjoyable!
Car Rental Deals - Search and compare Car Deals and save up 70% discount
Cheap Flights - tired of travelling standby? Here you can find the Cheapest Flights all over the world.
Cruise trips - worldwide Cruises with great interline rates
GetYourGuide - Book tours, activities, and attractions anywhere..
Travel Insurance - World Nomads have the Best possible Rates on Travel Insurance. Simple and flexible!